UN Group: UN-43232700 - Network applications software
LiquidFiles is a Virtual Appliance that helps Companies and Organizations Send, Receive & Share Large Files, Fast & Securely
LiquidFiles is a Virtual Appliance (pre-configured software including operating system) that you install in your VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Xen environment, in your own private Amazon EC2 Cloud or if you prefer on a dedicated server. In most cases you will be up and running and sending your first large file within minutes of downloading the trial.
LiquidFiles aims to fulfil all needs most organizations need to Send, Receive and Share Files of any file size in and out of your environment:
- Send Unlimited Sized Files to anyone using a simple Webmail-like Interface
- Receive Unlimited Sized Files from anywhere using modern and legacy methods.
- File and Folder Sharing with internal and external teams.
- Request Files with a simple link for the receiver to use when responding to the request.
- FTPdrops that can receive files and send to internal users using FTP/FTPs/SFTP or SCP.
- FTPdir - like a traditional FTP server to integrate into existing workflows using FTP/FTPs/SFTP or SCP.
- Emaildrops - Receive Files Securely using email with additional tracking.
|Order||Item no||Name||Type||Price excl. VAT||Price incl. VAT 24%|
|Order||52252||LiquidFiles 20 Users License 1-year (ESD)||Subscription||199,00 €||246,76 €|
License prices are often shown as a price per user or computer. Moonsoft reserves the right to change pricing without prior notice. The prices indicated are shown with value added tax (usually 24% except for books) and without. To see more information about a product, click the item number in the table above.